mini editor !


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

Saturday, March 14, 2009

saturday, march 14th, 2009

I just want someone to tell me the truth.
I just want someone who won't run away, who won't fear the truth.
Because then, maybe I can learn from them.

I just want someone to look me in the eyes and tell me, "No. Not everything will be okay. Everything is never okay and that's how life works. I won't tell you that everything will be okay and that everything is perfect because that is a lie. Perfection is unrealistic, and it is just a boring dream. But things will improve. If not today, then tomorrow. If not tomorrow, the day after that. Or maybe in a week. If not in a week, in a month, or maybe even a year. It won't be easy, and it may not be fun, but it will be better. You will get better. If you're getting better, you can't get any worse."


I just need someone who will stay with me.
I just need someone to learn from, someone who knows that being afraid can only hurt you.
Because then, maybe I can understand more.

I just need someone to look me in the eyes and tell me, "Make your own decisions. Why are you living someone else's life? Why are you trying to live the life that someone else wants you to? Why are you being pushed around and knocked over? Why do you let them do that to you? Stop being a pushover. Start standing your ground. If you keep this going, you are only going to be broken into a million pieces, and you're going to have to watch your life go down the path that you never wanted it to go down. And you know what? It's your fault. You're the only one to blame. Don't point fingers unless yours are clean. So if they aren't, you're the guilty one around here. If you don't want that, then get up on your feet and don't you dare move when someone runs you over. Live for yourself. When you're offered nine lives, then maybe you can live a few for other people, but you only have one. Live it for yourself and for your own decisions."



I just seek someone who will love me with everything they have and more.
I just seek someone who will teach me, someone who knows how to make the right decisions.
Because then, maybe I will be a stronger person.

I just seek someone who can look me in the eyes and tell me, "Don't cry over any boy. Don't cry over any love situation, because most of the time, your tears aren't even worth it, or him. All of the time, your tears won't fix your situation. If you end up crying, well then, make sure you never cry over the same boy again. Don't let him know that you're up all night thinking about what could have been, because guess what you are in his eyes? A rebound. A booty call. You are worth more than that. Stop trying to fall in love with a person who just fell out of love with you. When he realizes what he has let go, it's your turn to move the hell on. Walk down the straight path where he's not in the way, because he's always going to want to hold you back. Don't let him become your definition of love, or the face that you always compare others and new loves to. If you let that happen, then you're losing and he's winning. Love can't take advantage of you. You take advantage of love."

No comments: