mini editor !


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

Monday, March 2, 2009

001. five for the week


Hey guys. I think I might start this thing where I list my favourite five songs of the week (or songs that I keep listening to for the one week). Whatever, we'll see where I go with it.

This is for the week of February 22nd - 28th (or March 1st), considering today is Monday, second day of March and the week is just starting, so yeah haha.



5. Rise And Shine by Guster

Wake up sweetheart
Rise and shine
There are bones to bury
And bones to find
This place is coming to life


4. That's Not My Name by The Ting Tings

Holding back, everyday's the same
Don't wanna be a loner
Listen to me, oh, no
I never say anything at all

But with nothing to consider,
They forget my name, name, name


3. Use Somebody by Kings Of Leon

I've been roaming around,
I was looking down at all I see
Painted faces fill the places I can't reach
You know that I could use somebody
You know that I could use somebody


2. You Found Me by The Fray

Lost and insecure
You found me, you found me
Lying on the floor
Surrounded, surrounded
Why'd you have to wait?
Where were you, where were you?
Just a little late
You found me, you found me


1. Hear You Me by Jimmy Eat World

So what would you think of me now?
So lucky, so strong, so proud
I never said thank you for that
Now I'll never have a chance


May angels lead you in
Hear you me, my friend
On sleepless roads, the sleepless go
May angels lead you in





Those would also be my music recommendations for the week, I suppose. I know "Hear You Me" is old but I couldn't stop listening to it at all!

If you want to check out my playlist, go here: http://www.playlist.com/playlist/15313070603




Photo via WeHeartIt

No comments: