mini editor !


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

003. five for the week

sorry this is a bit late, but i was kind of busy all of last week!

March 9th - March 13th:

5. Cold Desert by Kings of Leon

Told me you love me, that I'd never die alone
Hand over your heart, let's go home
Everyone noticed, everyone has seen the signs
I've always been known to cross lines


4. Drugs Or Me by Jimmy Eat World

Keep my heart somewhere drugs don't go
Where the sunshine slows, always keep me close
If only you could see the stranger next to me
You promise, you promise that you're done
But I can't tell you from the drugs


3. Strawberry Swing by Coldplay

Cold, cold water
Bring me round

Now my feet won't touch the ground
Cold, cold water
What you say?
When it's such...
It's such a perfect day



2. Issues by The Saturdays

It's so wrong, boy you keep holding for so long
You empty out my love until it's all gone
You change the words but it's still the same song
I'm tired of the melody


1. Blame It by Jamie Foxx ft. T-Pain

Blame it on the goose
Got you feeling loose
Blame it on patrone
Got you in the zone
Blame it on the a-a-a-a-alcohol

No comments: