mini editor !


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

Saturday, March 7, 2009

002. five for the week


Here are my five top listened to songs for the week of:
March 2nd - March 6th
So yeah, I do think I'll make this a weekly thing.
It's actually a nice way to keep track of my fave songs! This list for this week is mainly hip-hop and R&B.
Tell me your five of the week!



5. Kiss Me Thru The Phone by Soulja Boy ft. Sammie
Baby, you know that I miss you
I wanna get with you tonight
But I cannot, baby girl, and that's the issue
Girl, you know I miss you
I just wanna kiss you
But I can't right now so baby
Kiss me thru the phone, kiss me thru the phone
I'll see you later on, later on




4. Rockin' That Thing by The Dream

Cameras up, cameras flash
I'm tipsy, tryna relax
I wanna change your name to Mrs. Nash
Cause there's nothing left to say
She rockin' that thing like




3. Cookie Jar by Gym Class Heroes
Want you to be the one
And my only
I want to be faithful
But I can't keep my hands out the cookie jar



2. Broken Hearted Girl by Beyonce

You're the only one I wish I could forget
The only one I'd love to not forgive
And though you break my heart
You're the only one

And though there are times where I hate you
Cause I can't erase
All the times that you hurt me and put tears on my face
Even now while I hate you, it pains me to say
I know I'll be there at the end of the day



1. Move For Me by Kaskade & Deadmau5

Another night out, another dance floor
Move for me, I'll move for you




Some of these songs I've heard long ago. I'm the type to know songs months before they come out tbh, just like how people know bands before they get famous. So Move For Me, Broken Hearted Girl, Cookie Jar ... basically all of these songs I knew before they started to play on the radio.
But now, since they're on the radio, I've listened to them more.


Enjoy!

No comments: