mini editor !


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

Thursday, February 12, 2009

composed of gravity pulling me down

Oh, I've been travelling on this road too long
Just trying to find my way back home
But all of me is dead and gone, dead and gone


I don't know why people think there isn't any way to change.
As if they never will have and never have had a choice.
But there is always a choice.

I'm trying not to judge based on what has happened in the past,
because I know for a fact that people can change.
It's possible - I've seen it firsthand, and so have you.
Barack Obama ring a bell? That's extreme change.

I went from being vulnerable and a follower
to being strong and a leader.

I went from caring too much about the opinion of others
to not caring at all who believes what.


Nobody can doubt me anymore because I don't care.
My family and my best friends are the only opinions I take time considering.


Me, and nothing else in the way.
Me and my family, friends and the ones I love.
Me and God, side by side.

Me, because the rest of the don't matter.
It's the only clear way of thinking for me.

Gravity is the only thing pulling me down,
but nothing else will stop me.

No comments: