mini editor !


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore

Monday, November 16, 2009

sing me to sleep tonight.

boys will be boys, girls will be girls.

this means that boys will get over things with time, but it always seems to be less time than girls. this means that girls will overreact and blow things out of proportion. this means that boys will be into sports, cars, and things that girls won't be into. this means that girls will be into makeup, shopping and things that boys won't be into.

but this doesn't mean that you can't get past it and build a strong relationship with one another.

i'm thankful for the few boys in my life that i always can seem to count on, regardless. the friends in my life that are girls, i can trust them with my life, but it's easier to acknowledge them and it's easier to thank them everyday and say 'i love you' and mean it with ease.

but the boys in my life can't go unnoticed. for some reason, they've probably affected me more and have been more reliable than some of the people in my life. especially my best friend, my brother and my other half.

i have to thank him, and today i realized how much he has done for me, even if just subconsciously. he has been there for me through every problem and every down i've ever experienced. he's been there to listen, although sometimes not very well, and has been there to watch me grow and learn from my mistakes.

he lets me make them, and he lets me learn, and he lets me get back up on my feet to be a better person. he has been there through all my faults and has accepted all my flaws and he has been there through all the happiness and has shared them with me.

i know that we'll be friends for a while, and hopefully for the rest of my lifetime and i know that he's the one friend i can count on no matter what, and nothing can truly tear us apart, and nobody can tear us apart.

he deserves more credit than i am giving, and he deserves more attention than i am giving, so here's to you. you're basically my family, and i call you my brother, and even though we're only three and a half months in this new part of our lives, i can't thank you enough for always being there. i prayed that i would never lose you, and i'm glad that i haven't and i plan on keeping it that way. you might not know how much you mean to me, but i know how much you mean to me and i hope that one day you realize how grateful i am to have you in my life.

you've done nothing but be kind and be an amazing friend, and for some odd reason, i feel like no matter what happens, we'll always stay friends. thank you, brother, for everything you've done and i'm sure i'll continue to thank you for the things you'll be doing. i have your back through thick and thin. i promise you this.

i guess high school helps me realize a lot of things, and it also helped me realize who my true friends are. we've overcome a lot through our friendship, and three months in and you've never hesitated to help me through this experience. thanks a bunch. i'll always be here for you like you've been there for me.

No comments: